- Usernames must be between 6 and 32 characters.
- Usernames can contain letters, numbers, and any of the following special characters: ! @ # $ ^ & * _ \ - . ~
- Usernames cannot contain punctuation, such as apostrophes and accent marks.
- Your username must be different from your password.
Tips and troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble logging in, make sure you’re typing a valid username and password.
- You can use the reset password and recover username links above to help ensure that you’re using the correct login information.
- If you repeatedly try to log in with invalid username or password, the system will lock you out.
- Cookies must be enabled. Be sure you have enabled your cookies.
To log in to Client Access, you must use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome - versions 37 and later
- Internet Explorer (IE) - versions 11, Edge and later
- Firefox - versions 24 and later
- Safari - versions 7 and later
- Also known as two-factor authentication, it’s a security feature that provides a one-time code via text message or voice call, which you simply enter in the field provided to confirm your identity.
- Select your preferred phone number and how you would like to be contacted, then enter the code you receive and click Next.
- If you select “Remember me on this device,” you will only have to enter an authentication code occasionally, instead of every time you log in.
- For your security, make sure to only select this option on personal devices.
Need more help?
If you have questions or need assistance, contact your financial advisor or Client Access Support